Covid 19 procedures LBS
We have modified a lot of aspects associated with our standard teaching protocols which are compliant with Government Rules and Regulations to manage Covid 19. Our spacious centre has been reorganized to ensure social distancing and is well ventilated. We have removed and relocated most of our unused furniture to accommodate a spread out seating arrangement.
We appreciate you acknowledgement of the new provisions as part of Stand Covid 19 Operating Principles.
Please refer to the following set of instructions
Face Covering & Sanitization
- We ask all secondary students to wear a face mask while entering the school premises. Mask usage is optional for primary students and for those students who have medical condition which prohibits the usage of a face mask.
- Teachers and nonteaching staff members need to wear face mask.
- Hand sanitization is available at the entrance and must be used every time a staff member enters and leaves the premise.
- The hand sanitization facility is also available at numerous other locations inside the campus
Entry & Exit Guidelines
- Students will use the main gate for entry
- Ensure social distancing at all points when at the centre
- Exit/pickup of students will be one way i.e. a student who leaves the campus with the guardian will not enter the premise and vice versa
- Parents are not allowed to wait during the classes
- Only 1 parent requested to accompany the kids
Additional Sanitizing Procedures
Hand sanitizer provided, hand washing facilities with disposable towels available.
Cleaning of work stations, equipment & toilets have all been increased and will occur between individual uses.
Screens have also been placed at various locations in the centre.